Suite à ma 1ère réponse, un "extrait" d'article (désolé, j'arrive pas à copier le lien????? bug???)
PT BOAT CAMOUFLAGE
The story of PT Boat camouflage is, as one would expect, a mix of official and unofficial designs and colors, beginning with the boats of Squadron 3 serving in the Philippines in late 1941 until early 1942. These boats used a color described as "Jungle Green" purchased locally. It is believed that the color was used by all boats of Squadron 3 during the defense of the Philippines, and then afterward by those of Squadron 1 operating out of Pearl Harbor. No sample or formula for this color has been found.
With the invasion of Guadalcanal in August 1942, newly built boats made up the reformed Squadron 3 and were sent out to the Solomons. Most, if not all, were painted in an overall green, believed to be similar to that already described.
Photographic evidence suggests that the majority of boats operating in the South and Southwest Pacific were in overall green during the latter part of 1942 until early 1944. As with the Philippine boats of 1941/42, no sample or formula for this color has been found.
In late 1942, the Elco Company (a builder of PT Boats) began to experiment with camouflage designs painted onto models. From these experiments came a striking zebra stripe pattern that the company named the "Adapter Scheme". Consisting of Black, White, Yellow-green, and Countershade Gray stripes, it was considered by Elco to be so effective that one squadron commander ordered twelve boats (numbers unknown) to be so painted. At least 12 boats (numbers 163-174) went to the Pacific wearing the Adapter Scheme, and at least another twelve went to the Mediterranean.
After arriving in the pacific combat zones in 1942 and 1943, several boats began to don various patterned schemes employing locally available paints. All of these were unofficial in nature, because the Camouflage Section of the Bureau of Ships was too busy with designs for major combatants. It was not until 1943 that official attention was directed towards PT Boats. Thus for well over a year, commanders of PT Boats went their own way in respect to paint schemes.
Across the Atlantic, the first PT Boats went to the Mediterranean, arriving in early 1943. Photographic and anecdotal evidence combine to give the following: All boats in Squadron 29 (numbers 552-563) were painted for a time in an overall pale blue, including the decks. This color was called Robins Egg Blue, this color may in fact have been Thayer Blue. All boats in Squadron 15 (numbers 201-218) and all boats in Squadron 22 (numbers 302-313) were painted for a time in overall black. There was the wearing of Ocean Gray overall by a few boats, and some boats were Haze Gray (Measure 13) while at least three boats operating in the English Channel (numbers 71, 72, and 199) were painted Mountbatten Pink from May to October 1944.
By early 1944 PT Boats in the Pacific began to wear the Measure 31 patterns using the 1944 range of colors along with #4 Brown and Black. This use of patterned camouflage continued into 1945 with the builders delivering boats to the Navy complete with Measure 31 designs. However, by the fall of 1944 those boats operating in the Philippines had started to change over to the one color Measure 41 that used the revised 5-NG Navy Green. Unfortunately the author has been unable to find any documentation covering the origin of Measure 41.